I can’t count how many times I’ve travelled and realized that while I remembered to bring a charger or power bank along that I’d somehow forgotten to pack the requisite charging cable. Here with a perfect solution to the problem for both Android and the new iPhone 15 series is Anker whose 5,000mAh Nano Power Bank which not only carries enough juice to charge your phone but also features a built-in, foldable USB-C connector. This means that you won’t need to put your phone in ultra-power-saving mode when travelling, even if you forgot the cable, again.
Usually priced at $29.99, you can pick up Anker’s 5,000mAh Nano Power Bank for just $22.49 and make a $7.50 saving up until the end of Amazon’s Prime Day event which finishes at 11:59 PM tonight.
- Two-Port High-Speed Charging: Experience high-speed charging with dual USB-C ports and advanced PowerIQ 3.0 technology, delivering an impressive 22.5W output.
- Foldable USB-C Connector: Say goodbye to cable tangles and protect your USB-C connector with a convenient foldable design for hassle-free charging.
- The Perfect Size: Enjoy the perfect blend of style and functionality, meticulously crafted to effortlessly fit into your pocket or purse.
- All-Day Power: Get uninterrupted charging during your travels with the reliable 5,000mAh capacity, keeping your devices powered up wherever you go.
- What You Get: Anker Nano Power Bank (22.5W, Built-In USB-C Connector), 2 ft / 0.6 m USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, user manual, and a 24-month worry-free warranty,
- Available in the following colorways: Black Stone, Ice Lake Blue, Lilac Purple, Shell White, and Sprout Green
Amazon Prime members can snag Anker’s 5,000mAh Nano Power Bank with built-in USB-C Connector for just $22.49 til midnight tonight and save a handy $7.50 in the process.