We’re also adding general musings from the show floor. From ride-along experiences in some of the quickest electric cars in the world to test tracks designed to show off the latest off-road utility vehicles and trucks, there’s plenty to see in Detroit this year. While it’s certainly true that auto shows all across the world used to be much more spectacular events, there’s still good reason to attend in person if you get the chance.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, we don’t expect to see the President of the United States of America in person this time. But we’ll see.
Detroit Auto Show 2023 News and Updates:
- Planning on attending this year’s North American Auto Show? Here’s what to see, all the new car reveals and everything else you need to know about the 2023 show.
- If you missed the Auto Show, here’s a mega photo gallery on all the new car reveals and first looks. Check it out here.
- The North American Car, Truck and Utility Vehicle of the Year Award semifinalists were announced at the Detroit Auto Show. Here’s the best of 2024 semifinalists in each category.
- Jim Morrison, head of the Jeep brand says that the Jeep Gladiator 4xe, the plug-in hybrid electric Jeep, is coming by 2025.
- The 2024 Jeep Gladiator debuts at the Auto Show with new interior, more options and trim levels. Here’s everything you need to know about the new Jeep Gladiator.
- The completely redesigned 2024 GMC Acadia was announced at the Detroit Auto Show, bringing a new unique exterior and interior design.
- Cadillac revealed the refreshed 2025 CT5 sedan at the Detroit Auto Show with updated looks and new technology.
- The 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor was announced with a trick suspension and other upgrades. Although, like the rest of the 2024 Ford F-150 lineup, the Raptor and Raptor R aren’t radically different.
- The 2024 Ford F-150 was revealed at the Detroit Auto Show with a new tailgate, more screens and a new, fresh look. Here’s a breakdown of all the new features on the 2024 F-150.
- Detroit Auto Show 2023 is taking place in downtown Detroit for its second full show since the pandemic. Here’s everything you need to know about the 2023 North American International Auto Show.