1. If you have a car accident or experience damage to your vehicle, Ayala offers maximum protection for you and your family. We know that accidents happen. So we make sure our policy covers the replacement cost of your car as well as payment plans if you don’t want to replace your car right away. Our comprehensive coverage includes collision, liability, theft, vandalism, fire & windstorm, flood, and earthquake.
2. Whether you own a motorcycle, boat, RV, camper, trailer, motorhome, ATV, horse or any recreational vehicle, we protect you and your vehicle.
3. You may not realize that certain injuries could affect you financially. If you get hurt while playing sports or participating in activities, we cover those costs.
4. We provide affordable insurance options that give you peace of mind.
5. When you insure at Ayala Insurance, you are covered for loss due to natural disasters including earthquakes and floods.
6. You can buy online 24/7. No need to wait until office hours, we accept payments online.
7. Auto insurance is an important necessity for any car owner. You need to have auto insurance if you wish to ensure that you are protected in case of an accident caused by yourself or others. If you are driving someone else’s vehicle, you should make sure that you have permission to drive. If you are caught without proper auto insurance, you may face hefty fines and even jail time depending on the state. Most states require a minimum amount of liability coverage.
8. There are many different types of auto insurance policies. These vary depending on whether you plan to use your vehicle for business purposes. Commercial auto insurance covers commercial vehicles such as trucks, vans, buses, etc. while personal motor coverages are for private passenger cars. There are many other types of drivers’ policy that are not listed here.
9. A good auto insurance company is the best way to go. Be careful of companies who offer cheap auto insurance. Insurance rates depend on several factors including age, gender, marital status, type of car, location, etc. Cheap auto insurance is offered only to those who do not meet the requirements for certain types of coverage. To avoid getting ripped off, always check out the coverage first before making a purchase.
10. Car insurance is different from what we think. We assume that it is just about the protection of our vehicle. However, this is not true at all. As long as your car is insured, then you are protected in the event of an accident or theft. Your insurer pays for damages to third parties (including pedestrians) and injuries sustained by passengers.
11. An auto insurance policy is necessary to obtain a driver’s license. Without proper insurance, you cannot get a valid driver’s permit. If you fail to renew your auto insurance before the expiration date, you will lose your right to drive legally. Remember to update your information regularly so that your rates remain at the lowest possible rate.
12. No matter how much money you spend on your vehicle, an expensive model does not guarantee you safety. Check the condition of your car properly before bringing it out, and look for warning signals that indicate problems. Don’t forget to test your brakes and tire pressure. Doing these things can prevent accidents and save you lots of money.
13. If you are going to drive your car to work, don’t forget to take it along with you. Make sure you inform your employer of its existence. In addition to being able to verify that you actually have insurance, it is also a legal requirement. Otherwise, they may fine you for violating traffic laws.
14. Always check your deductible amount. You may find that you can reduce your premium costs significantly if you pay less than the full amount of your claim.
15. Ask for a quote from at least three reputable insurers in order to compare their prices. Sometimes, a single insurance provider offers discounts to customers that buy insurance from them repeatedly.